Thursday, July 9, 2020

A glass of lemonade?

I hope your day has been going well.  Today I made a card combining two on my new Stampin' Up sets.  The jar is from a set called Jar of Flowers.  The lemons are from the Cute Fruit set.  They worked perfect together.  The sentiment is from the Cute Fruit set and works great for the card.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.



I would like to submit this card into these challenges:


Tuesday Throwdown -  Polka Dots

Unicorn Challenge - Food or Drink


Stinkin' Inkers - I see Spots

Thanks again for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! This is such a fun take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great summery card. Love the papers and lemonade in jars. Turning the sketch on its side worked wonderfully. Great card. Thanks for sharing. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and celebrating our 11th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love all the designer papers you used to create the background. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those jars are fun and I love your choice of papers. So glad you played along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card! I am partial to square creations and I love that you combined the two sets. It is sure to make the recipient happy! Thanks for joining us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...