Friday, July 17, 2020

Cool Coffee Cup

I wish your days are full of cool coffee cups.  This image is from Stampin' Up.  It is part of a set called Press On.  Both of the sentiments are also from the set.  I stamped them on the designer paper and fussy cut them out and stacked them together.  I just had to add the tiny diamonds to the corners or the sunglasses.  Now this is a cup I really want to drink out of.  Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I have been working on.


I would like to submit this card into these challenges:


Unicorn Challenge - Food or Drink

The Card Concept - Photo, I used the Pink, Black, and Green

Thanks again for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun coffee card! Love the sunglasses cup! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summery coffee cup with sparkle! Diamonds + coffee + sun = fun.
    Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colorful card! I love how you used our sketch. Great job. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coffee cup and a terrific sentiment rising from the steam. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet cup! great papers! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the patterned paper! Coffee IS always a good idea lol. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...