Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Summer Fun!


Day two of having my new blog and day two of making a card to post.  I'm so glad I finally gave up on the old blog and started this new one.  Thanks for stopping by today.  This fun card is made by using a new Stampin Up set I just purchased.  It is called Cute Fruit.  There is also a pineapple, a banana, a piece of kiwi, and a piece you can use as a lemon or lime.  I used that one on my "smile" piece as another slice of watermelon.  I just became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  I'm having more fun purchasing for myself right now than anything else.  LOL

I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Shopping Our Stash - Your So Sweet
Color Throwdown - Red, Green, and Black

Thanks so much for Stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!
Sarah T

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog and becoming a SU demonstrator! It's such a fun and rewarding hobby! Your card is adorable and a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watermelon card is super cute! Congrats on becoming a SU demonstrator! I used to do it and it was a wonderful experience! Good luck and I'm so happy you shared your card with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this awesome, happy watermelon card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable melon slices!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...