Monday, July 27, 2020

You are Loved

Happy Monday!  Today I have a card for you using the new Celebrate Sunflowers set from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is also from the set.  I am loving the color combo from Cupcake Inspirations challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look!


I would like to submit this card into these challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations - Yellow, Blue, and White

Thanks again for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. I do love that stamp set, you made it work beautifully with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I really like that sunflower. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beauty this is! I just love that huge flower and your take on the colors with it! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at the {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than a big beautiful sunflower! Perfectly colored, and the blue is such a great combination with it. Thank you for creating with the sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sunflower is a great choice for the "yellow" part of our challenge. I like how you matched with with blue and white stripes. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, love the textured yellow cardstock. It's fun to see a square card. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, simply beautiful! Thanks for such a wonderful response to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, You were selected as a Rising Star at A Place To Start for the week of July 27-August 2, 2020. Thanks so much for your beautiful and inspiring project! Please stop by and grab your badge.
    https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    The Designers of APTS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love that sun flower! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...