Monday, August 31, 2020

MOOOO - Chas Gracias

 Can you believe August is over?  Where did summer go?  I will admit I am ready for cooler weather.  I am a fall and winter girl.  So my favorite time of the year is coming - Yeah!  Today I have a card to show you that I made using an image from Bugaboo.  This funny image is part of a set called Animal Circle with Sentiments.  This is the first one I have used out of the set and I can't wait to use the others.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by today.



I would like to submit this card into these challenges:

Catch the Bug - Clean and Simple
Always Fun - Cute Critters
Cupcake Inspirations - On the Farm
My Time to Craft -  Clean and Simple

Thanks again for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Hi my friend! Adorable card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. Have a wonderful week.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in MTTC's just ended challenge theme of Clean and Simple!! This works! Super cute and charming image with combined sentiment! And your ribbon with charm on the left is the perfect accent that keeps your card minimal. --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun design! I love that cow. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...