Today I have a card using a digital stamp from a company called Doodle Pantry. They have been closed for several years and I miss them. Laurie is a beautiful artist. Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you will stop by again.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Shopping Out Stash - Slimline Card
Tuesday Morning Sketch - Sketch
The Holly and Ivy - Christmas
Christmas With the Cuties - Candy Cane
CRAFT - Christmas
Thanks again for stopping by!
Sarah
I am starting to see Christmas cards and I am reminded to get busy!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go shopping you stash and reminding us all to get busy on our Christmas card!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our “Make Mine A Tall One” challenge over at SOS!!
What a beautiful card and thought provoking poem. That paper is gorgeous. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time. x
ReplyDeleteYour card is very pretty and such a great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteWonderful sentiment. You have illustrated it well with the placement of the candy canes. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteA super take on the sketch! So festive! Thanks for sharing with us at TMS!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again. Tammy DT
ReplyDeleteI have a few images from Doodle Pantry and you've motivated me to pull them out! I really love the message and all that red and white too! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!
ReplyDelete