This will be the last card that I think I can squeeze in today. I've had a fun day of crafting, getting a few chores done, and visiting with a great friend. What a perfect day and oh yes the sun was shinning. It was perfect! The stamp set for this card is another oldie from Stampin' Up called Monogram Messages. The paper is also old. I'm using up some old stuff but it is not even making a dent. I know you all know what I'm talking about. Eeek! But let's not talk about that. LOL Thanks for stopping by for a visit with me!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
CRAFT - Birthday
Craft Rocket - Birthday
Moving Along with the Times - Birthday
Addicted to Stamps - Birthday
Try Stampin' On Tuesday - Sketch
Color My Heart Color Challenge - Black and White Plus 1 - Pink
Oh, this is cute with pink and black! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun, Sarah - LOVE that background paper - very glamourous! Such a great design! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteSarah, what a cute birthday card! It would be perfect for a teen girl (or any of us lady crafters feeling young at heart!). Cute idea to make the celebratory balloons "lifting" up the B as a focal point! Thank you for sharing your talents and card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna
ReplyDeleteLovely and girly birthday card ! A fabulous way to use PP and to combine them together. Love the balloons and the B letter. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Sarah! The patterned papers are perfect for this "girly" fun card. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #495.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun birthday card! Love the pink with the black & white! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!
ReplyDeleteSweet card. Thank you for including Try Stampin' on Tuesday in your card design.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun interpretation of the sketch. I love the patterned papers and the fun balloons. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
ReplyDeleteAnna, Design Team
This is fabulous,
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,
Hugz Tinz
One can never go wrong with pink, black & white! Thank you for sharing your adorable card at Color Dare.
ReplyDeleteLove the background paper!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with Color Dare!