Sunday, May 22, 2022

Happy Bloomin' Birthday!

 Well, poof and the weekend is gone.  How in the world does that happen?  But, it just does.  I did manage to get one more card put together and it was a fun one.  I had a great weekend but it goes by so quickly.  I'm sure yours is the same way.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I wish you a blessed day!



I would like to submit this card into these challenges:

Dare 2 B Artzy - Flowers 
International Art and Soul - Say It With Flowers
All Sorts - Birthday
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Craft Rocket - Birthday
Crafty Gals - Buttons
The Card Concept - May Flowers
Dream Valley - Add Embellishments (buttons, two kinds of twine, safety pin)

Again, thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again!
Sarah 


7 comments:

  1. A pretty floral creation and lovely colour palette, so pleased you joined in with our 13th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely, bright and cheerful colours on your sweet floral card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept. Cheers, Kerry DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cheerful colors, patterns and flowers - so perfect for a "bloomin' birthday"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of papers and colours! Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the colors and you really did the sketch proud! Thank you for joining in the birthday celebration at Allsorts and for using our design at Sketch Saturday so brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card, Sarah, what lovely colours! I love how you used buttons as the flower centres - so cute! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.
    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Buttons and/or Bows" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...