Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Spring Cosmos Flowers

 Beautiful cosmos flowers over at Pattie's Creations but what makes them ever better is they are free right now.  But you better hurry and grab them.  Click on my link above and she will be more than happy for you to have them.  Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been working on.



I would like to submit this card into these challenges:

Get Creative - Flowers
Dare 2 B Artzy - Flowers
Alphabet Challenge - B is for Blooms
Patties Creations - Anything Goes with the above free image


6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the stripe background, perfect to offset the lovely flowers.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous purples! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty, Sarah. Thanks for sharing your 'blooms' with us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love all of your floral patterned papers and the wonderful color scheme. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at The Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your purple flowers and black and white background! Fabulous job of interpreting this week's AHSC sketch. Thanks for sharing with us--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...