Good thing it's cool in my house because it just wouldn't feel right coloring up Christmas images in July if it wasn't. LOL This adorable shark is an old stamp I have been storing in my computer. I purchased him from a company that sold their images on Etsy. The name of the company was LaPetite Market. But they are no longer in business. The set was called Christmas Sharks. There are 5 different sharks and they are all decked out for Christmas. So you might see some more sharks in the future getting ready for Christmas time. I made this card into an easel card and the sentiment is just too perfect. hehe Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been working on.
Saturday, July 2, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clown Dog
Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner. The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...
-
Have you meet Penelope Cat yet from 2 Cute Ink ? Isn't she just too sweet? She is so ready for fall with her scarf and cup of tea. ...
-
I hope you are having a wonderful day! It has been a chilly start to the summer where I am at but we will see what the rest of the summer ...
-
Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner. The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...
What a fun Christmas card and loving the colors you used too! Great design, thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant fun - who doesn't want a shark in a Santa hat and a scarf on their Christmas card? Love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at Allsorts this week. x
What an unexpected Christmas "animal". The sentiment is perfect. Loving the festive Christmas patterned papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
ReplyDeletesue n.
Love the colours and fab image.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
We are having a Design Team Call and would love you to apply.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT
Hi Sarah! I LOVE your card. My husband is a surfer and this would be perfect for him (yes, I'm a bit warped). I was able to find LePetite Market on Etsy (they are one of my favorite digi art shops), so hopefully this is good news for you. This is so cute, it looks like the bride and groom are in their very own beautiful garden. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card and perfect for the sketch! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a surprising Christmas creature!!! Love that funny shark with his thick scarf and way too small Christmas hat. Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi x
ReplyDeleteGreat design, thank you so much for joining in at 52 CCT.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Hugs, Majda