Friday, July 22, 2022

Owl Witch

 Today I colored up the Owl Witch from 2 Cute Ink.  She is just so sweet sitting up in the tree holding her pumpkin waiting for Halloween to arrive.  She can be purchased through Heidi's Etsy's store HERE.  Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I have been up to.



I would like to submit this card into these challenges:

Daring Cardmakers - Black, White, and One (Orange)
This is Halloween - Halloween
Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - Mood Board (Halloween Items)

Thanks again for stopping by today!
Sarah T


3 comments:

  1. I love owls so your owl witch is really making me smile. What an adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an adorable owl image and a lovely magical design. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE owls (and Penguins). Your card is so stinking CUTE! Thanks for joining the July Two Old Bats Halloween challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...