Monday, July 18, 2022

Sweet Bunny

 I really stepped out of my comfort zone when I did this card.  This is as close to pastel as I can come.  My daughter is a total pastel girl.  I have no idea where in the world that came from.  She loves everything pastel and I love everything bright and colorful.  But when I printed this cutie out I thought I would try it.  This image is from 2 Cute Ink and she is called Sweet Bunny.  Heidi sent her to us in her July newsletter.  If you are not a member of 2 Cute Ink and don't receive the newsletter you will want to hop on over and sign up HERE.  I had fun coloring her up but I had to say it was hard not to put her in a red dress.  LOL  Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to.



I would love to enter this card into these challenges:

A Gem of a challenge - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket - Summertime
Farm Quest - Any Animal

Thanks again for stopping by!
Sarah T


4 comments:

  1. Sarah: Thanks so very much for including FarmQuest in your link-ups! The image is adorable and you've colored the sweet bunny really well and giving her the coolest muted tone patterned papers! Terrific card! --Becca/owner of FQCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, what an adorable bunny, Sarah! Love your perfect coloring, and that dotty paper! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute bunny. I really love her glasses and how they match her dress. Great choice of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, you pastel card is super adorable! Love the little bunny and how you shaded when you colored her... your choice of papers is really fitting for your focal image, too!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, I know your daughter will LOVE her card!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...