It's a beach day today! This adorable sand castle is from My Cute Lobster. I found her of Etsy. The set is called Beach Fun. The sentiment is from an old set from a store that is no longer in business. It is perfect for this card. No better day than today to do something FUN!! Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I have been working on.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
All Sorts - Create Your Own Background
Can You Handle the Pressure - Beach
CRAFT - Summer
Aud Sentiment - Summer and Sentiment
Unicorn Challenge - Summer
Thanks again for stopping by!
Sarah T
I love the beachy colours and texture on this card, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
A lovely design. A great sentiment and cute sandcastle. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
ReplyDeleteLove your fun card, so creative!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
ReplyDeleteDiane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
This is so stinkin' adorable. From the sweet sand castle to the fabulous embossing to the little touch of white gel pen, this is a fantastic creation. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, I hope we see you back again soon!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ CYHTP DT
What a fab, fun card love the background textures and the castle super make thank you for joining us at Allsorts
ReplyDeletehugs
lolo x
Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DTx
ReplyDelete