Thursday, September 22, 2022

It's Fall!

 Fall is finally here!  Yeah!  I'm excited.  I love fall!  Sorry all you summer people but fall is my season.  Today I have a card for you using an image from 2 Cute Ink.  The image is no longer available in Heidi's Etsy store.  I'm sorry.  Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I have been up to.  Have a great start to the fall season!



I would like to submit this card into these challenges:

613 Ave. Create - Anything Goes with Leaves
We Love Stamping - Anything with Stamping
Crafty Gals - Signs of Fall
Dream Valley - Autumn Colors
Get Creative - Fall/Autumn
CCEE - Fall Themed Card

Thanks again for stopping by today!
Sarah T


10 comments:

  1. So pretty in the warm Autumnal colours happy colours, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fall colours and thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pumpkin image. Can we say pumpkin spice latte? Yum. Love the fall patterns. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Skethches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely autumnal feel this card has. Love the colours and the background to that happy pumpkin image. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that mug!!!! So stinking cute! Such a pretty card, I love the colors and patterns. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So warm and cozy! Loving this! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a pumpkin spice I could love! Too cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned our perfectly adorable - I love all the details you combined -your ribbon,papers - everything! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love your image! (And I love fall, too!!)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our "Signs of Fall" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...