Thanks so much for stopping today to see what I have been working on. I used a new set I purchased from Etsy. The shop is called My Cute Lobster. The set is called Milk and Cookies. You know exactly who these cookies and milk are for without the sentiment but I just had to add it. Thanks again for stopping by to say hi.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Christmas
My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Christmas For Kids
Addicted to Stamps - Any Occasion
Thanks again for stopping by today!
Sarah T
That is so fun. Wonderful Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin', so delighted you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT
ReplyDeleteSarah: your card is cute and yummy!!! :) I'm loving the layout, mix of elements and the topics/images that appeal to children!! Terrific card entry for the Christmas for Kids theme at MTTCC! --Becca/DT
ReplyDeleteFantastic Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! Thanks for joining ATSM! Hugs Åsa
ReplyDelete