Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner. The stamp is called Clown Dog and looks a lot like a wiener dog we had when he was growing up. I know he will recognize her immediately. She was always by his side. I'm sure a lot of you had a pet like that. She was a cherished member of our family. I know he will appreciate this card and get a kick out of it. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch
The Male Room - Animals
Cardz 4 Guyz - Animal Magic
Krafty Chicks - CAS
Thanks again for stopping by!
Sarah
Adorable little dog, love how you used the patterned paper for your borders, great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet card! I love that little dog! I'm sure your son will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute pup! I'm sure your son will love to remember this cherished pet when he sees your card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Such a sweet image and love your coloring. All the more special in making it so person. So glad you joined us at FMS!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh... This little doggie is so cute. Darling. I love this card. Great colors and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Guyz
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful card, love the dog and the paper. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animals challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
ReplyDeleteFaith DT
Hint - copy and paste the challenge badge into your post. it is a requirement we look for when choosing our winners and honourable mentions.