I hope you are having a wonderful day! It has been a chilly start to the summer where I am at but we will see what the rest of the summer holds. I'm sure it will change. Today I dug out an old stamp set that I won from a challenge that I had never even inked up. It is from Stampendous. I can not remember where I won it from but I remember receiving it in the mail. It has a really cute butterfly and ladybug stamp that is part of the set so I'm going to keep it out and make sure they get used also. So, thank you again whoever sent me this set because it is adorable!! This card is the result of this sweet set. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Sarah: Your card is sunny bright and cheerful!! Darling appreciation card! Thanks for participating at MTTC! --Becca/DT
ReplyDeleteDaisies always make such a pretty fresh card and this is lovely, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping May challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Oh, Sarah, these daisies are the bee's knees! Such a great image, and bright happy coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a bright and cheery card! I love the ways you created the daisies and the embossing folder in the background. Thanks for joining the fun at HSS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great, sunny card. It is giving a real summerfeeling to me.
ReplyDeleteLia DT CYHTP
Oh Sarah ... absolutely BEAUTIFUL design! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Such a beautifully co-ordinated card in yellow and white! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable and love the happy daisies. They coordinate perfectly with the white embossed folder.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time. A new challenge starts today - 3 June
ReplyDelete