Sunday, July 3, 2022

Patriotic Eagle

 This weekend we are celebrating our independence.  It is July 4th.  I made this card to celebrate.  The image is an old one from 2 Cute Ink.  It is still available in Heidi's Etsy store. He is called Patriotic Eagle and just adorable.  Click HERE to be taken right to him.    Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I have been working on.



I would like to submit this card into these challenges:

International Art and Soul - Red, White, and Blue
Cardz 4 Guyz - Summer
Crafty Gals - Anything Goes

Thanks again for stopping by!
Sarah T


3 comments:

  1. A fantastic patriotic summer card...love the addition of the tiny buttons mixed in with the tiny stripes!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our SUMMER challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Darling image and love the choice of paper and buttons. Awesome card. Love it. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner, Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable. I love the colorful buttons and the cute image.
    Thank you so much for playing along with International art and soul.
    Hugs, Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Clown Dog

 Today I needed a birthday card for my youngest son and this cutie from 2 Cute Ink was the winner.  The stamp is called Clown Dog and look...